ADSM-L

Re: No match found...

2004-04-13 12:46:52
Subject: Re: No match found...
From: Bill Fitzgerald <wfitzger AT MHC DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:45:22 -0400
I would change the Tapepool tapes to Access=readwrite the use the move
data command to move the data off those volumes. This would make the
data on them available for the reclamation process.

You may want to use the move data command to move the data off the
archive pool and offsite pool to other tapes as well. Remember when
moving data from a tape that is not in the tape library to use the
recons parameter in the move data command.

>>> SDinelle AT CANADELLE DOT COM 4/13/04 12:29:07 PM >>>

If damaged files are on those tapes, what next? I assuming that I have
consolidate this tape (good files) with another tape?

Etienne Brodeur <ebrodeur AT SERTI DOT COM>
2004-04-13 11:35