ADSM-L

Re: Quantum ATL 7100

2004-04-09 10:22:22
Subject: Re: Quantum ATL 7100
From: "Ochs, Duane" <Duane.Ochs AT QG DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 09:22:01 -0500
Our local rep has told us there is little or no value for the ATL7100, we
have 3, we ended up using for specialty projects. Also there are used media
suppliers that will be interested in purchasing your used DLTs. Again, you
will need to search for them on the web.

The place we sold to was Media Recovery http://www.mediarecovery.com
Offices all over, they may be able to help with your Library.

Do a search on the web for resellers that sell ATL7100s, they may be
interested. Or Ebay.