ADSM-L

Re: vaulting primary storage pool volumes

2004-04-03 18:34:13
Subject: Re: vaulting primary storage pool volumes
From: tsmadmin account for Excaliber Business Solutions <tsmadmin AT VODACOM.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 01:34:16 +0200
Hi Bill

I do not think you understand TSM As well as you think.
Read the admin manual about the SET DRMCOPYSTGPOOL and SET
DRMPRIMSTGPOOL,
This means the same thing, the only difference is that you have a copy
of data onsite and another copy offsite when you have a copy pool.
A primary pool data taken offsite means you only have one copy.
TSM allows you to have a copy or a primary storage pool DR managed.

Bill please do not confuse people on the NET when you do not understand
the product or software.

Thks
Sean