ADSM-L

Antwort: Copy storage pool in a SAN

2004-04-02 08:25:25
Subject: Antwort: Copy storage pool in a SAN
From: Markus Veit <markus.veit AT SCALEON DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 15:22:22 +0200
Hi,
No it does not, might be implemented in a later version release

Best Regards

Markus Veit

                                                An: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                Kopie:
                                                Thema:   Copy storage pool in a
SAN

              owner-adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
              14:54
              Bitte antworten an "ADSM:
              Dist Stor Manager"

Does the COPYSTGPOOLS= work in a LAN-free environment? I have a primary pool
on tape that the client write to directory over the SAN. Does the storage
agent honor the COPYSTGPOOLS parameter?

TSM server 5.1.7.0
TSM Client 5.1.6.0

Bill Boyer
"Experience is a comb that nature gives us after we go bald." - ??