ADSM-L

Re: TSM certification

2004-04-01 11:12:17
Subject: Re: TSM certification
From: Steve S Lafrance <stevel AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 11:09:26 -0500
Hi Andy !
Please check at the following link :

http://www-1.ibm.com/certify/certs/tvdpsm52.shtml

IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Tivoli Storage Manager V5.2

You will find the Objectives, a Sample test and recommended educational
resources.
This will help you

Steve Lafrance
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
Level II Support -  Tivoli Certified Consultant
International Business Machines
(514) 938-6422  FAX:  (514)938-6366

Visit our new IBM Tivoli Storage Manager support page:
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 2004-04-01 10:48:06

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>