ADSM-L

Re: Month End Strategies (TDP for Exchange)

2004-03-30 15:19:17
Subject: Re: Month End Strategies (TDP for Exchange)
From: "Redell, Greg S." <greg.redell AT GWL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:17:10 -0600
I looked into this a while ago but I never got as far as answering this
question:

With the way that Exchange implements its backups, if you did a full
backup to a different storage pool w/ different name.  Would you have to
follow that backup with a full to your normal backup pool so that the
logs would back up to the correct pool and be useable?

-Greg