ADSM-L

Re: Copy a backup

2004-03-30 13:01:22
Subject: Re: Copy a backup
From: David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 12:59:39 -0500
GENERATE BACKUPSET

>>> lcrawford AT BOECORP.CO DOT ZA 3/29/2004 7:06:15 AM >>>
Good Day TSMers,

Please HELP......we do db2 backups to TSM on a daily basis. What I
would
like to do to satify our auditors is make a copy of the backup taken
on
Friday nights to a storage pool that I've called weekly.

I do not want to move the data, but make a copy of that backup set
taken as
at the friday night.

How can I go about doing this....Any Ideas ??????

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Lindy Crawford
Information Technology
Nedbank Corporate - Property and Asset Finance

Tel     : 031 - 3642185
Fax     : 031 - 3642946
Cell    : 083 632 5982
Email   : lcrawford AT boecorp.co DOT za <mailto:lcrawford AT boecorp.co DOT za