ADSM-L

Re: DB2 and TSM

2004-03-26 13:01:45
Subject: Re: DB2 and TSM
From: Orville Lantto <orville.lantto AT DATATREND DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:45:55 -0600
The "Agent" for DB2 is built in to DB2.  Look at the DB2 command BACKUP
for the parameter "USE TSM"

Orville L. Lantto
Datatrend Technologies, Inc.  (http://www.datatrend.com)
IBM Premier Business Partner
121 Cheshire Lane, Suite 700
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Email: Orville.Lantto AT datatrend DOT com

and privileged information. Any  unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.

"Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
03/26/2004 11:08 AM