ADSM-L

Re: Spectra Logic T950 support

2004-03-25 09:14:31
Subject: Re: Spectra Logic T950 support
From: "Ochs, Duane" <Duane.Ochs AT QG DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:14:04 -0600
We are not testing with TSM, we have a group coding to use it in a
specialized application. According to the Spectralogic matrix sheet no major
vendors are supporting the product yet.

http://www.spectralogic.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.displayFile&DocID=308

For S-AIT, I have only read of support for the Sony standalone drives as of
5.2.2 .

Duane