ADSM-L

Re: AW: AW: AW: Simple Backup Copy Group Question

2004-03-18 07:24:34
Subject: Re: AW: AW: AW: Simple Backup Copy Group Question
From: Steve Schaub <Steve.Schaub AT HAWORTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:24:01 -0500
I totally agree with Salak.  I keep hoping new server releases will incorporate
a usable editor for client option sets.  It is so bad that I have cobbled
together a mainframe script that allows me to keep all of my cloptset
statements in files that I can edit there, then run a batch job that goes
through about 8 steps to put them in place on my TSM server (AIX - and don't
even bother talking to me about vi!).  I don't get what is so hard about
writing a java editor for these things

Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer, Operations & Storage
Haworth, Inc