ADSM-L

Re: Copypool Occupancy Question

2004-03-17 15:43:03
Subject: Re: Copypool Occupancy Question
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:41:52 -0600
Richard,

That is right on.  I knew it had to be something simple.  I copy the
disk pool before migration, and then sync up the tape pools.  But, I
migrate down to 1%, and there was about 40GB of data still in the disk
pool that got copied, but not migrated.  I knew it had to be something
simple, but I just couldn't come up with it.  Thanks.