ADSM-L

POSTSCHEDULECMD Timing

2004-03-17 12:49:42
Subject: POSTSCHEDULECMD Timing
From: rh <rh_info_store AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:49:24 -0800
Hi ITSM'rs

I'm running backups out of schedules for clients that
have resourceutilization set to >1. I have noticed
that the postschedulecmd runs before all of the
associated sessions that have been started are
finished, ie. before the schedule has completely
finished. Since I use the pre/post to cycle down/up my
applications and database I certainly don't want this
to happen. Has anyone else seen this behavior? I'm
running 5.2.

Thanks,
Rod Hroblak