ADSM-L

Re: AW: AW: AW: Simple Backup Copy Group Question

2004-03-17 05:09:04
Subject: Re: AW: AW: AW: Simple Backup Copy Group Question
From: Farren Minns <fminns AT WILEY.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:06:13 +0000
I think it's quite simple. I only ever really do exclude statements, and I
never have to use " " for those, so I assume it's the same for include
statements.

Just don't want to find out in two years time that we have files missing.

Farren

|+-------------------------------+----------------------------------------|
||   Salak Juraj                 |                                        |
||   <j.salak AT ASAMER DOT AT>         |

||   Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor   |   To:        ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

||   Manager"                    |           cc:                          |
||   <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>      |           Subject:        AW: AW: AW:

||                               |   Simple Backup Copy Group Question    |
||   03/17/2004 10:04 AM         |                                        |
||   Please respond to "ADSM:    |                                        |
||   Dist Stor Manager"          |                                        |

>> I actually set up all include / exclude statements within the TSM server
itself

I see, the cloptset editing  interfacece is rather horrific,
it is quite tricky to use "" in cloptsets, isn´t it?

Juraj