ADSM-L

to the spanish members of the TSM community

2004-03-12 05:04:56
Subject: to the spanish members of the TSM community
From: Gianluca Mariani1 <gianluca_mariani AT IT.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:06:32 +0100
Maybe this is not the best place,
but I wanted, together with the other Tivoli GRT members, to express our
deep sadness for the 11 march events in Madrid.
for what it's worth we feel close to you and your pain of today.
coraggio fratelli.

Cordiali saluti
Gianluca Mariani
Tivoli TSM Global Response Team, Roma
Via Sciangai 53, Roma
 phones : +39(0)659664598
                   +393351270554 (mobile)
gianluca_mariani AT it.ibm DOT com
The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy says  of the Sirius Cybernetics
Corporation product that "it is very easy to be blinded to the essential
uselessness of  them by the sense of achievement you get from getting them
to work at all. In other words – and this is the rock solid principle  on
which the  whole  of the Corporation's Galaxy-wide success is founded
-their fundamental design flaws are  completely  hidden  by  their
superficial design flaws"...