ADSM-L

Re: DB2 backup

2004-03-11 06:22:40
Subject: Re: DB2 backup
From: "Crawford, Lindy" <lcrawford AT BOECORP.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:22:21 +0200
Are you using db2 with SAP R3 ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolas Launay [mailto:n.launay AT B-A-W DOT COM]
Sent: 11 March 2004 12:08 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: DB2 backup

Hi,

I'm trying to backup a db2 database with tsm. (DB2 V7.2.5, TSM 5.2).

When I launch my backup (db2 backup db DBNAME use TSM), the following
message appears.

SQL2062N An error occured while accessing media "D:
\Progra~1\SQLLIB\bin\db2tadsm.dll" Reason code:"2041".

I think that I've made all the configurations described in the RedBook.

Thank you.

Nicolas

This email and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential and
proprietary information.  This information is private and protected by law
and accordingly if you are not the intended recipient you are requested to
delete this entire communication immediately and are notified that any
disclosure copying or distribution of or taking any action based on this
information is prohibited.

Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses. The
sender does not accept any liability or responsibility for any interception
corruption destruction loss late arrival or incompleteness of or tampering
or interference with any of the information contained in this email or for
its incorrect delivery or non-delivery for whatsoever reason or for its
effect on any electronic device of the recipient.

If verification of this email or any attachment is required please request a
hard-copy version