ADSM-L

Re: AW: TSM Scheduling

2004-03-10 09:58:55
Subject: Re: AW: TSM Scheduling
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:48:42 -0500
Hi Juraj,

The backups will attempt to start anytime in the time set for duration.

So if you have your backups scheduled to start at 1AM, and a duration of 2
hours, the backups could start as late as 3AM. They don't have to complete
within the time of duration, just start.

>>> j.salak AT ASAMER DOT AT 03/10/2004 9:26:42 AM >>>
Hi christo,

this is question to improve my english:

> My backups are scheduled to start at 01:00, but didn't start till 02:41
> Monday & 01:21 today. Any idea why?

Does it tell the schedule did run at 02:41 for sure
or is this only a probable explanation?

regards
Juraj