ADSM-L

Session lost

2004-03-09 17:53:24
Subject: Session lost
From: Magalie Siaud <magalie.siaud AT GOUV DOT NC>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:37:41 +1100
Hi,

Using TSM 5.1.6 (French) on W2K ( aiming to change to 5.2.2.1 on RH3ES)
for 30 W2K clients, we have very often sessions lost ANS1809W.
These session losts last very long, and arrive several times in the same
night. So our backups cannot complete. Every day we have 25% of our
computer not able to complete.

The message book says:
        ANS1809W Session is lost; initializing session reopen procedure.
        Explanation: The session with the server has been lost.
        System Action: The system will attempt to reestablish session with
ITSM.
        User Response: None.

which doesn't give us any chance to correct the problem.
Do you what this session lost is due to, what are we able to do to correct
them?

Sicenrly,
Magalie Siaud.