ADSM-L

Re: TSM license audit not equal number of nodes

2004-03-09 08:37:45
Subject: Re: TSM license audit not equal number of nodes
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:37:40 -0500
do a ' q node'

>>> Nancy.Reeves AT WICHITA DOT EDU 3/8/2004 5:53:31 PM >>>
That table name does not exist on my TSM server.

Nancy Reeves
Technical Support, Wichita State University
Nancy.Reeves AT wichita DOT edu          316-978-3860

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/08/2004
04:36:41 PM:

> Issue "Select * from license_details" to see which nodes are showing
in
use.