ADSM-L

TSM Operational Reporter DRV7 - Can Not Start Service

2004-03-08 16:55:21
Subject: TSM Operational Reporter DRV7 - Can Not Start Service
From: "Hart, Charles" <charles.hart AT MEDTRONIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:54:51 -0600
We had our Win2k (Win2000 SP4) server re-imaged the other day.  I went to
install the Drv7 version and then copy back my msc rep etc files but the
service never states "*** is not a valid Win32 application."  I went through
the following process to re-install the service with no luck... Has anyone else
seen this, and if so have a resolution?

Thank you!!!!

Here's the process I went through.
C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\console_reporting>remove tsmreptsvc
Removing service: tsmreptsvc
Service removed

C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\console_reporting>install tsmreptsvc "c:\program fil
es\tivoli\tsm\console_reporting\tsmreptsvc.exe"

The tsmreptsvc service was installed.

C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\console_reporting>net start tsmreptsvc
System error 193 has occurred.

*** is not a valid Win32 application.