ADSM-L

Re: AW: Windows 2003 server support

2004-03-02 15:58:07
Subject: Re: AW: Windows 2003 server support
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 15:57:58 -0500
Thanks for the confirmation.

Someone at IBM needs to get their act together and update the download
pages !

"Bleicher, Thomas" <bleicher AT netzlink DOT com>
03/02/2004 12:11 PM
Please respond to
bleicher AT netzlink DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
AW: Windows 2003 server support

It's in the README of the release.

I have a Server running for about a week
now. Nothing has happend for which I could
blame Win 2003.

Thomas