ADSM-L

Re: Problems with binding mgt class to file

2004-03-02 14:44:45
Subject: Re: Problems with binding mgt class to file
From: Mike Bantz <mbantz AT RSINC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 12:44:14 -0700
I believe that's the fix - ran an incr right after I changed that to a
single * and it applied the new DBDUMPS mgt class. But from your email, it
would seem that "all existing backup versions will be rebound to the DBDUMPS
management class". However, I just ran that incr, and opening up the BA GUI
shows that all previous dumps are bound to the DEFAULT mgt class.

Mostly, I just don't want those 30+ copies of a 15gig database sitting out
there on tape taking up room if they don't need to be...

Thanks!
Mike Bantz