ADSM-L

[no subject]

2004-03-01 12:01:48
From: Mike Bantz <mbantz AT RSINC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:01:16 -0700
Also, if you've swapped out the drive with a different one, make sure that
the serial number is updated. TSM will not let you use a drive/path with an
altered serial number for security reasons until you change that to reflect
the new drive.

(went through a three-drive-swap recently...)

 - Mike Bantz