ADSM-L

Re: TDP SQL backup hanging issues

2004-02-25 14:18:36
Subject: Re: TDP SQL backup hanging issues
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:18:04 -0500
Kevin,

This isn't much to go by.
I would try the SQL Enterprise Manager backup tool
to see if it behaving in a similar way. If it is behaving
the same way, try Microsoft support. If not, then try
calling IBM service. IBM Service will need a trace to
find out where the hang is occurring.

If you would like, here is a pointer to a web site to
help you troubleshoot Data Protection for SQL problems
before calling IBM support:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/TSMM/SC32-9103-00/en_US/HTML/index.html

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/25/2004
01:29:46 PM: