ADSM-L

Re: Format Question

2004-02-24 13:47:42
Subject: Re: Format Question
From: Bill Fitzgerald <wfitzger AT MHC DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:47:11 -0500
I have the same problem using the GUI and the command line if I do a q
proc.
I am running TSM 5.2.13 on a AIX 5.1 box

do I need to stop the TSM server software prior to running the suggested
command?

Thanks in advance

Bill

>>> stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM 02/24/04 01:27PM >>>
Did you run

     dsmserv runfile dsmserv.idl

after your upgrade? If not, do so and see if the problem persists.

--
Mark Stapleton