ADSM-L

Re: Anyone using Servergraph?

2004-02-24 07:12:41
Subject: Re: Anyone using Servergraph?
From: "Mr. Lindsay Morris" <lmorris AT SERVERGRAPH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:56:55 -0500
(Trying not to slide into touting products here ...)

Smaller customers seem to like tsmmanager, perhaps because it's cheaper;
windows-only customers also liked it because Servergraph/Windows wasn't
available until recently.

Larger sites with tougher problems and more demanding requirements have
looked at both, and universally like Servergraph better.  Our sales group
can offer point-by-point comparisons (offline please).

Also, Bill Mansfield hosted a birds-of-a-feather session on TSM reporting
products at Oxford last year - he may have a write-up on that posted
somewhere.

Mr. Lindsay Morris
Lead Architect
www.servergraph.com