ADSM-L

Re: TSM OPERATIONAL REPORTING (Web Post Problem)

2004-02-19 09:33:13
Subject: Re: TSM OPERATIONAL REPORTING (Web Post Problem)
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:33:14 -0500
Is this just for TSM servers running on windows?

>>> Mark.Bertrand AT USUNWIRED DOT COM 2/19/2004 9:16:31 AM >>>
I downloaded mine a couple of months ago from the ftp site as rh
mentioned.
It was self contained, everything included. I am running TSM
Operational
Reporting Technology Preview (Driver 7) on a W2K box with TSM ver
5.1.6.3.
Easy to install, with included reports and easy to customize your own.

One problem, I can get the reports to update automatically on schedule
which
I can view through the MMC plugin and I can get the reports to post to
a web
page, but I can not get the scheduled reports to automatically post to
the
web page.

To get the reports to post to the web page I have to open the MMC and
right
click on the report and tell it to either Update Using Current Time or
Update Using Scheduled Time.

Has anyone else seen this?
Was I clear on describing the problem?
Am I running an outdated version, I know it is just a Preview?

Thanks,
Mark Bertrand