ADSM-L

Re: Anyone see this error before?

2004-02-17 14:26:25
Subject: Re: Anyone see this error before?
From: Roger Nadler <roger_nadler AT SONYMUSIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:12:58 -0500
Thanks, I found the files and deleted them. For some reason all these files
were of zero bite length and had very strange names.
_______________________________________

Roger Nadler
Manager Plant Engineering/Network Technologies
Office (856) 582-3212
Fax     (856) 256-2901

Text Messaging:    rnadlercell AT sonymusic DOT com

Sony Disc Manufacturing
400 North Woodbury Road
Pitman, NJ 08071
_______________________________________

             bkamp AT MHS DOT NET
             Sent by:
             [email protected].                                          To
             edu                       ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu
                                                                        cc

             02/17/2004 08:30                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: Anyone see this error before?

             Please respond to
             [email protected].
                    edu

Look in C:\winnt & you will find a file with a non standard name.  On my
servers the name was a box.  Never quite figured out what was creating the
file....  To me it looks like TSM is seeing that file as being named in a
language other then US/English.
Delete that file & they will be OK.

Bruce Kamp
Senior Midrange Systems Analyst
Memorial Healthcare System
E-Mail: bkamp AT mhs DOT net
Phone: (954) 987-2020 x4597
Pager: (954) 286-9441
Alphapage: 9542869441 AT archwireless DOT net
Fax: (954) 985-1404