ADSM-L

linux AMD64 client?

2004-02-12 12:32:57
Subject: linux AMD64 client?
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:32:32 -0600
We have a new Redhat Linux Advanced Server 3 Workstation AMD64 client, but
I can't seem to find the TSM client for it. Server is 5.1.6.5 on
windows 2K server. Looking for the client in:

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/

Looking in maintenance, which is where I normally find things, I only see
the 64-bit Itanium client. No AMD64. In patches, I do see the API for
AMD64, but no BA, which is what I really need.

Any idea if it's available yet?

Thanks,

Alex
   Alex Lazarevich | Systems Administrator | Imaging Technology Group
    Beckman Institute | University of Illinois | www.itg.uiuc.edu