ADSM-L

Re: Viewing PDF manuals online

2004-02-05 15:18:49
Subject: Re: Viewing PDF manuals online
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:18:28 -0600
Try ctrl-g for "find again".

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU [mailto:zforray AT VCU DOT EDU]
        Sent: Thu 2/5/2004 13:59
        To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

        I agree on the speed issue.

        Adobe Acrobat 6 is a joke. The FIND processes is ridiculous, making you
        have to use the mouse, whether you like it or not (under V5, you used to
        be able to repeatedly do a CTRL-F to either find again or change the
        search value. Now a CTRL-F brings up the annoying "find pane").

        Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
        02/05/2004 02:50 PM