ADSM-L

TDP for Domino

2004-02-03 12:18:46
Subject: TDP for Domino
From: "Mike H. Wiederkehr/AT-Austin/3M/US" <hmwiederkehr AT MMM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 11:01:38 -0600
System Info:

NT Server               Win2000 SP4
Domino          6.02CF1
TDP for Domino  5.1.5.1
TSM Server              5.1.6
TSM API         5.1.6

During a restore of a mail file, we get the following when applying the
log files.

A DOS command window opens with the following entry

comp = 11, fnc = 48, probeid = 31, errcode = 5010, extsympt =

We seem to get this same entry for every log file after the log entries
have been applied, and the log manager deletes the file. The DOS window is
from the NLOGASIO task. We discovered the hard way that if we close this
DOS command box, the task is terminated, and the Domino server hangs. This
has just started happening since we upgraded to Domino R6.02. I can't find
anything in either the Domino KB or the TSM KB regarding this issue. The
Domino server seems to run OK, as well as the TSM server. Has anyone else
seen this behavior?

Thanks,

Mike Wiederkehr
3M Electro & Communications Market, Austin IT
145-2S-04
(512) 984-3297
hmwiederkehr AT mmm DOT com