ADSM-L

Re: TSM on Solaris Performance (over SAN network)

2004-01-30 17:44:01
Subject: Re: TSM on Solaris Performance (over SAN network)
From: Francisco Salazar/Mexico/Contr/IBM <salazarf AT MX1.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 16:43:37 -0600
Thanks Luke, I appreciate your help... I'll wait...

Regards...

Francisco Arturo Salazar Aragón
Systems Management Delivery
LAN Management
IBM de México

Luke Dahl <ldahl AT JPL.NASA DOT GOV>
30/01/2004 04:36 p.m.

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:

Francisco,
    We're very close to depoying TSM 5.2 on a Sun V480 with a 3510
StorEdge
array attached via IBM2109 switches.  Once we've jumped through the
hurdles
and have it running I'd be more than happy to provide you with some
detailed
performance information.  Our initial tests show the design to perform
very
well.

Luke