ADSM-L

server out of data storage

2004-01-29 00:18:37
Subject: server out of data storage
From: Geetha Thanu <geeta AT CDFD.ORG DOT IN>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:54:37 -0800
Hi all,

I have few more volumes with lot of space
but I get server out of storage while
I take a backup.

I gave given command "audit library" and it completed
in success.

later I have given "checkin libvolume" for the
volumes , it also completed with success.

but still the same problem.

I have "label libvolume" command it also completed
in success, but still unable to take the
backup, the same error.

Pls help how to proceed.
error messages:

ANR1405W Scratch volume mount request denied - no scratch
volume available.
01/29/04 10:37:38 AM ANR1405W Scratch volume mount request denied - no
scratch
volume available.
01/29/04 10:37:39 AM ANR1405W Scratch volume mount request denied - no
scratch
                       volume available.
Thanks
Geetha