ADSM-L

Define library problem - ANR8418E

2004-01-27 14:41:07
Subject: Define library problem - ANR8418E
From: Peter Daransky <Peter.Daransky AT AMBOS DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:43:20 +0100
Hi,
i've a anotehr problem, again :-)
I've updated from TSM V5.1.8 to TSM V5.2.2 and now i've problem with my
3583 Library ...
By TSM start i've got a message ANR8840E Unable to open device lb0 with
error 2.
..so i've deleted the library and devices and then to try recreate the
library ... with DEFINE LIBRARY LB6.0.0.2 type=SCSI and it was ok, library
was created ...
now if i'm trying define path for the library i'll got a error from TSM :

        ANR8418E DEFINE PATH: An I/O error ocurred while accessing library
LB6.0.0.2.
        ANS8001I Return code 15.

I'm on Windows 2000 SP4, i've tryed to stop RSM or disable the 3583
Autoloader in Device Manager but without result ... only what i can is to
define the 2 3580 devices in the 3583 as manual library ...
What's happen ?

please help - again :-)

thanks peter

Regards