ADSM-L

AW: Open File Support for Windows 2003 (Was Userprofile Backup wi t h Windows2003 and TSM 5.2)

2004-01-26 03:48:30
Subject: AW: Open File Support for Windows 2003 (Was Userprofile Backup wi t h Windows2003 and TSM 5.2)
From: Stefan Holzwarth <stefan.holzwarth AT ADAC DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:47:59 +0100
In our company we have a lot of domain user accounts that are "security
designed" for special tasks on the servers.
Primary for common services as e.g. scheduler, but also for applications
that best run under a customized service account
as SAP, TDP 4 MSSQL, TWS, EMC Control Center,.... many others.
Since all that applications store important informations within the profile
it's not only a workstation problem.
Kind Regards
Stefan Holzwarth