ADSM-L

Re: Open File Support for Windows 2003 (Was Userprofile Backup wi t h Windows2003 and TSM 5.2)

2004-01-21 16:18:11
Subject: Re: Open File Support for Windows 2003 (Was Userprofile Backup wi t h Windows2003 and TSM 5.2)
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:17:12 -0500
Yes, that is true, at least on W2K pro and server, the profiles are not
locked for inactive users and will back up OK.

However, if you have any services running under accounts other than "system"
(which you must do if you want the service to be able to access network
resources), then they are always logged on/active.

So you can hose yourself up an infinite number of ways~! .