ADSM-L

Re: No Userids for Web Client

2004-01-15 14:57:47
Subject: Re: No Userids for Web Client
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:57:19 -0500
Any system admin userid, or admins that have policy privilege for the
domain, or any admins that have been granted client access to the nodes can
signon to the web client. We register the nodes USER=NONE and have a generic
userid for our helpdesk staff..curiously named HELPDESK... We then schedule
an admin schedule to run nightly that does a "grant auth helpdesk cl=node
auth=access no=*".

Bill