ADSM-L

Re: Inconsistency between summary and actlog

2004-01-14 07:56:47
Subject: Re: Inconsistency between summary and actlog
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GLOBE Center CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:52:42 +0100
Hi,
also please note there is a bug about accounting records, up to version 5.1:

as soon as your reach session number 64k, accounting will be erroneous, TSM
server has to be restarted,

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                SD/ESN
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 924 13 69   local
K4-104
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
                and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.