ADSM-L

Re: TDP Retention Verification

2004-01-12 11:25:56
Subject: Re: TDP Retention Verification
From: Dwight Cook <cookde AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:24:34 -0600

you can use the undocumented debug command to look at things

use "show archive" with the node's name and the file space /tdpmux, so say
the node is SAPSRV1, try

show archive sapsrv1 /tdpmux  > mytemp.out

from a dsmadmc session

Dwight

                      Rob Hefty
                      <R.Hefty@LABSAFET        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      Y.COM>                   cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  TDP Retention
Verification
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      01/12/2004 10:13
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Is there any way to verify what Management Class certain objects are being
bound to within TDP?  I have the dsm.opt file for TDP set to a certain
management class and I want to verify it is working properly.

TDP Version: 5.2
Server OS: Windows 2003
Exchange Version: 2003

Thanks,