ADSM-L

Re: Upgrading to TSM 5.1.x.x

2004-01-09 09:49:27
Subject: Re: Upgrading to TSM 5.1.x.x
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:48:59 -0600
Yes, you'll need new license keys.

        From: Rozmiarek, Bill [mailto:bill.rozmiarek AT CAPITALONE DOT COM]
        Sent: Fri 1/9/2004 07:57
        To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        Subject: Upgrading to TSM 5.1.x.x

        I'm going to be upgrading from 4.2.x.x to 5.1.x.x.  The migration
        documentation in one part says I will need to register new license keys
and
        in another part says I won't need to.  Do any of you who have migrated
from
        4.2 to 5.1 remember if you needed new keys?

        Thanks.

        -Bill

        Bill Rozmiarek
        CapitalOne
        Open Systems PSIT
        804-934-8478 tie 414
        bill.rozmiarek AT capitalone DOT com

        The information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended
only
        for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the
reader
        of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that
        any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or
other