ADSM-L

Re: TSM Server 5.2.2.0 actlog prob {Scanned}

2004-01-09 04:11:07
Subject: Re: TSM Server 5.2.2.0 actlog prob {Scanned}
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 10:10:41 +0100
Hi Bert!
Are you sure?
When I select Object View, Server, Activity Log from the Web admin interface
I get a screen with the following fields:

Begin Date (current date filled)
Begin Time (NOW-1:00 filled)
End Date (current date filled)
End Time (NOW filled)
Message number (empty)
Search string (empty)
Originator (ALL is the default)
Session (empty)
Node Name (empty)
Client Owner (empty)
Schedule Name (empty)
Policy Domain Name (first Policy domain filled)

When you leave all defaults as they are and click the Finish button you will
receive the Invalid parameter - DOMAINNAME error.
John is right, the default value for the Policy Domain Name field should be
blank, but it's not and it's also not available in the pull-down field...
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines