ADSM-L

Re: Exchange backup fails - ANR4993 RC=418

2004-01-08 12:47:32
Subject: Re: Exchange backup fails - ANR4993 RC=418
From: Henrry Aranda <harango AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:46:54 -0500
Hi,
I have exactly the same problem but my environment is a little different:

TSMSERVER - 5.2.1.2 on Windows 2000 server
TDP for Exchange - 5.1.5
Exchange 5.5
TSM BA Client and API - 5.2.0.6

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks / Regards
Henry Aranda

Hi All,

Anybody has solution to following error :-

TSMSERVER - 5.1.6.5 on AIX 5.1 ML4
TDP for Exchange - 5.2.1
Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003
TSM BA Client and API - 5.1.6
BUFFers                  3
BUFFERSIze               1024
Store size  13GB

When Exchange backup is started it work till about 1.5 GB data is =
transferred and then on client it says waiting for TSM server and on =
server q sess state shows RecvW and wait time keep on increasing. (This =
backup was working fine earlier)
After some time gets following errors in activity log=20
ANR4993 RC=3D418
In tdpexec.log
ANS1017E (RC-50)  Session rejected: TCP/IP connection failure
In dsierror.log
10/18/2003 02:18:43 sessSendVerb: Error sending Verb, rc: -50

Regards
Rane