ADSM-L

Re: URGENT: TSM database problem

2003-12-31 14:46:22
Subject: Re: URGENT: TSM database problem
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:45:57 -0700
Jack, it sounds like you are running an unsupported server version, so
getting formal support may be difficult.

Are your database volumes mirrored? If so, TSM tries to read the correct
page from a mirror.

The wisdom of other posts on this subject is worthwhile. Barring that, you
are probably looking at a database restore or dump/load/audit scenario.
Hopefully you back up your database daily, and even better, run the
recovery log in "roll forward" mode.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
12/31/2003 11:35