ADSM-L

Re: SQL statement

2003-12-31 09:11:32
Subject: Re: SQL statement
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 15:11:18 +0100
Hi Richard!
Do you really think storing this information will have such a large impact
on the database? Storing restore information shouldn't use more database
space than storing backup information?
If the accounting records are the only source to obtain this information,
I'm out of luck, because I haven't accounting turned on at the moment...
I'm asked for this information because suddenly we have 6 AIX nodes with a
corrupt filespace and they aren't all running the same application. We like
to rule out a TSM restore to be the cause...
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines