ADSM-L

3584 LTO1 new firmware installed : 36UC

2003-12-30 06:34:15
Subject: 3584 LTO1 new firmware installed : 36UC
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:32:26 +0100
Hi dear tsm'ers,

we just upgraded the firmware for our LTO1 drives in the 3584. Version in
now 36UC instead of 36U7. The bad bug (ask your CE about it please, if you
are using 36U7) should be fixed now!! (Library is still at firmware level
3480).

Happy new year to you all !

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                SD/ESN
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 924 13 69   local
K4-104
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
                and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.