ADSM-L

Re: 3592 Media Availability

2003-12-30 02:33:22
Subject: Re: 3592 Media Availability
From: "Coolen, IG (Ilja)" <ilja.coolen AT ABP DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:31:42 +0100
Mike,

We purchase all 3590 and in the future 3592 tapes at Imation.
They have the 3592 tapes in their portfolio. As a mather of fact, IBM sells
3590/3592 and probably other types to, as an OEM product, manufactured by
Imation.

We have no experience on 3592. We plan to implement in Q1/04.

Kind regards

Ilja Coolen