ADSM-L

Re: rpm, Linux & TSM

2003-12-17 16:07:53
Subject: Re: rpm, Linux & TSM
From: "French, Michael" <Michael.French AT SAVVIS DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:03:33 -0600
        Another possibility, maybe the rpm is corrupt.  I don't know how
you got it but if it was via ftp and binary transfer wasn't used, that
could explain why it's complaining about the magic number.  If the
commands Frank gave you didn't do the trick, I would download the client
again.

Michael French
Savvis Communications
IDS01 Santa Clara, CA