ADSM-L

TDP for Informix: How to expire the logical log on TSM server?

2003-12-08 08:28:54
Subject: TDP for Informix: How to expire the logical log on TSM server?
From: Wira Chinwong <wira AT BARAADV.CO DOT TH>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 20:24:46 +0700
Hi,
            I used an Informix database v.7.30 UC2, TDP for Informix
v.5.1.5 and TSM server v.5.1.5. How to expire the logical log on TSM
Server? I cannot delete the logical logs backup that should be expired.
They are OK for the dbspaces backup. They are expired by the condition
of backup copy policy. On the other hand the logical log backup didn't
mark expired. I used the 'onsmsync' command it just only expired on the
tables in the sysutils database and the boot emergency file.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best Regards,

Wira Chinwong
Professional Service Consultant
Bara Advanced InfoTech Co.,Ltd.
968 U-Chu-Liang Bldg., 17th Fl., Rama IV Rd.,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
(662) 637-5454 Ext. 412
E-mail : wira AT baraadv.co DOT th