ADSM-L

Re: Second nodename for same server

2003-12-08 07:54:52
Subject: Re: Second nodename for same server
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:53:37 +0100
Hi

As I understand it, you have problems using different nodes, with
different settings and different scheduler services.

This is due to the fact that both scheduler services read their settings
from the same opt-file.

You should create a second opt-file for your second node, and then
register the second scheduler service with the /optfile:"full path to
optfile" setting.

This way, you could use separat nodenames and separat settings for your
two nodes, and the scheduler services will read different opt-files.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 TÄBY
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Yiannakis Vakis <yiannakis.vakis AT ITD.BANKOFCYPRUS DOT COM>
2003-12-08 10:45