ADSM-L

Re: TSM Operational Reporter

2003-12-03 11:00:08
Subject: Re: TSM Operational Reporter
From: Lan Wu-Cavener <lxw34 AT PSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:59:43 -0500
Hi,

I just got time to check the mailing list after rebuild two window servers.
What is this Operational Reporter? Is it for client side?

Lan

At 04:02 PM 11/21/2003 +0200, you wrote:
I wasn't aware that there was any version other than the Windows version.
Would be great if they released it in a *nix version.

Hmm. OK, I see what you mean. On Windows XP. The server is Windows 2000,
running 5.1.5.0

Leigh.