ADSM-L

Re: 3590 drive microcode

2003-11-25 08:07:20
Subject: Re: 3590 drive microcode
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:06:59 -0500
>I found that location, but something is a little unclear to me.
>The path contains my current microcode file (D0IE_350.fmrz) but the
>index.html file in that directory suggest D0IF_29C.fmrz for all B, E and H
>drives.

Eric - My URL list in ADSM QuickFacts notes:

  3590
    Microcode:  ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/3590/code3590
                ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/3590/code3590/index.html
                (beware the index.html file being out of date!!)

If you check file dates in that directory, you'll see the latest files being
dated Nov 12 whereas the index.html file languishes at a May 2 date.
Buyer beware.

   Richard Sims, BU